Monday, September 7, 2009

A Place I Go To Think And Enjoy Others



Everyone needs a place where they can think... and for me maybe its not the norm, most find a quiet place where there is solitude. I on the other hand find that same peace among good people! Tends to broaden my creativity, and the place I go to in Second Life does that for me! I would like to say the people there are warm and inviting. Some places in Second Life give the feeling of real world stresses, so much industry, not saying its a bad thing, it provides income for many, and if its their way to make a living more power to them.. People need to as I put it, and it's an old saying to"Stop and Smell the Roses," once in a while! Does the mind, soul, and spirit good!

Because this place is my solitude, if you can find it, then will say hello, however my lips are sealed as to its location at this time!!!! Only one person off my friends list knows where it is, and he is welcome any time! He should know who he is as well!


Been very busy writing, and also helping with a new Metaverse World, called SpotOn3D, and its free to sign up and go in and take a peek! Will shortly do a featured presentation of the goings on and you may see us on Twitter, Facebook, and a few others...Come to a meeting in SL and we can walk you through anything you don't understand or chase away any of those new metaverse world fears! In my SL profile you will find a meeting place in SL strictly for SpotOn3D and the Island name is just that as well!
Just Im me or Tessa Harrington COO of SpotOn. We are looking forward to seeing you!
Location for Information and meeting site of SpotOn3D in Second life
GO TO: http://SpotOn3D.com TO SEE IT FOR YOURSELF!

SOME SPOTON3D IN WORLD PHOTOS!







/>












SOME FACTS TO PONDER




3 comments:

  1. Your pictures give me that "warm and fuzzy" "just right" feeling.
    that's a compliment

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous site you have! I am speechless! :-) ...Daphne Dench

    ReplyDelete